Availability

Chapel Road Three Crosses City_of_Swansea Wales
Capel Y Crwys Independent Chapel is the largest chapel on the Gower peninsula. The chapel is a Grade II listed building and the current chapel building was built in 1878 and extended in 1912. The village of Three Crosses has a history of non-conformism dating back to 1689 and the first chapel was built on the site in 1788. The community meet for coffeee mornings and Arts and Craft exhibitions at the chapel and more information can be found on the chapel website.
More Information >>
Featured Hotels
CLICK TO BOOK!