Llanaelhaearn on Llanaelhaearn forum
Travel Guide for Wales and England >  Forums in Wales and England >  Llanaelhaearn

any old photos 1940s mount plesant

Mar 28, 2014 by BILL KEMP

HI.does anybody have any photos of my family that lived in the houses at mount plesant in 1940s. i lived at no7 mount plesant. my mother was born in the village maggie parry was her name .she also went to the village school there.many thanks. BILL KEMP. Ialso have cussins in Trefor.

Review Llanaelhaearn.

On this page you can find Pictures of and links to Llanaelhaearn in Llanaelhaearn Wales. If its not what you are looking for please click below to find more interesting places in Wales
Go to attractions in Wales listed by town Llanaelhaearn in Wales Go to tourist attractions Map of Wales
Walesdirectory.co.uk, where you can find where to go, what to see, and where to stay in Llanaelhaearn Wales.
You may make an instant secure room or cottage reservation close to this attraction. Room and cottage availability and rates are confirmed online prior to booking. Simply click through to the hotel or cottage page, choose a suitable property, check availabilty, including dates of stay, to confirm the exact room rate and reserve the accommodation.

Search Hotels

Check-in date

Check-out date

Holiday Cottages
LLWYN Y BRIG ISAF
Sleeps - 6
Pets - No
Distance - 1.09
Click for this cottage
TYDDYN HYWEL BACH
Sleeps - 4
Pets - No
Distance - 1.80
Click for this cottage
GWENALLT
Sleeps - 4
Pets - No
Distance - 2.18
Click for this cottage
TY GWYN BARN
Sleeps - 2
Pets - No
Distance - 3.35
Click for this cottage
RHEDFA
Sleeps - 6
Pets - No
Distance - 4.15
Click for this cottage
FRON ERCH COTTAGES
Sleeps - 5
Pets - No
Distance - 4.41
Click for this cottage
FRON ERCH COTTAGES
Sleeps - 4
Pets - No
Distance - 4.41
Click for this cottage
Nearby Hotels
Caeau Capel Hotel
Rooms From - £45
Distance - 9.06
Click for more information
Bron Eifion Country House Hotel
4 star Hotel
Rooms From - £145
Distance - 11.9
George IV Hotel
2 star Hotel
Rooms From - £38
Distance - 12.9
The Lion Hotel
3 star Hotel
Rooms From - £64
Distance - 12.9

Your feedback is important to us. Please help us improve our service by telling us what we could do better.