Maengwyn Street, Machynlleth, Powys, Wales,
The Owain Glyndwr Centre stands in Maengwyn Street, Machynlleth, Powys. The building hosts the Owain Glyndwr exhibition that celebrates the last true Welsh Prince of Wales. Owain Glyndŵr Centre was given to the town of Machynlleth by Lord Davies of Llandinam in February, 1912. The building provides meeting rooms for community activities and the Old Parliament Building next door. It was converted into an Interpretative Centre on the campaigns, life, ideals and history of Owain Glyndŵr. The Parliament House occupies the site where in 1404, Glyndwr, Prince of Wales, in revolt against Henry IV of England, is reputed to have held the first Welsh Parliament.
Review Owain Glyndwr Centre in Wales.