Availability

Green Fach Aberdare Rhondda_Cynon_Taff Wales
Aberdare was centred around the Church of St John the Baptist. St John's Church was built in the latter part of the 12th Century, as a Chapel of Ease for monks from Margam Abbey. Some of its original architecture is still intact. It was reopened following repairs in 1876. Records of Baptisms, Marriages and Burials are held here dating back to the late 18th Century, and these can be searched by prior appointment.
More Information >>
Featured Hotels
CLICK TO BOOK!