Availability

Lower Slaughter Gloucestershire England
St Mary's Church is located in Lower Slaughter, Gloucestershire. The 13th century Anglican parish church is located on the edge of the village and is dedicated to St Mary the Virgin. The present church of St Mary's was rebuilt in 1867 when the earlier church fell into dis-repair. The interior of St Mary’s retains some of the original 13th century arches, and there are stained glass windows in the north, west and east walls. The tower contains six bells dating from 1450 to 1867, and both the six bells and the spire were recently restored.
More Information >>
Featured Hotels
CLICK TO BOOK!