Availability

St Lythans Vale_of_Glamorgan Wales
The parish church of St Lythans is dedicated to St Bleddian. It lies in the benefice of Wenvoe and St Lythans. The church is a medieval foundation and holds a Norman font, but was heavily restored by the Victorian architects Prichard and Seddon c.1861. The church houses a large Tudor south chapel, and includes porch, belfry openings and East window. The attractive stone-built west tower is capped by a saddle-back roof so familiar to the Vale of Glamorgan. A footpath crosses the churchyard via a stone stile.
More Information >>
Featured Hotels
CLICK TO BOOK!