Availability

Church Street Cowbridge Vale_of_Glamorgan Wales
The medieval Church of the Holy Cross is an historic church within the historic town centre of Cowbridge. The church was probably founded with the medieval town, and was formerly a chapel of ease of Llanblethian Church. Parts of the church are of 12th and 13th Century construction and it was extended and partly rebuilt in the 14th and 15th Centuries. The Holy Cross was restored in 1848-53 and again in the 20th Century. Built of stone with slate roofs the church has several internal features of note including a 15th Century wagon roof to the south aisle and several memorials to notable figures who lived or were born in the locality.
More Information >>
Featured Hotels
CLICK TO BOOK!