Llanrhos is a village in the county of Conwy, North Wales. The village is located east of Deganwy and to the south of Llandudno with beautiful country surroundings. The Parish of Llanrhos includes Deganwy, The Little Orme, Penrhyn Bay and the district of Llandudno, Craig –y- Don.
Llanrhos Church is the oldest church in the Llanrhos parish and is dedicated to St. Hilary and is in the diocese of Saint Asaph. The church we see today was extensively rebuilt in 1865 but the practice of Christianity here goes back to the mid 6th Century as Maelgwn King of Gwynedd (who occupied a stronghold on the hills called the Vardre above Deganwy) built the original church on this site.
Bodysgallen Hall lies within the village and stands in over 200 acres of its own parkland to the south of Llandudno with spectacular views of Snowdonia and Conwy Castle. Believed to have 13th century origins, Bodysgallen Hall provides all that is best in country house hospitality. Beautiful gardens include a rare 17th century parterre of box hedges filled with sweet-scented herbs, a rockery with a cascade, a walled rose garden, and several follies. The nearby Gloddaeth Hall is a Grade 1 listed country house. The hall is within land that had been owned by the Mostyn family but now forms part of the St. David's College.