Erbistock is a village on the banks of the River Dee, close to the English - Welsh border, in the county of Wrexham in Wales. Among Erbistock's finest landmarks is the impressive Georgian country mansion, Erbistock Hall, which is located near to the River Dee and features superb formal gardens and topiary and an 18th century dovecote.
The village of Erbistock is situated within an idyllic conservation area close to the banks of the river.
The Church of St Hilary is a Grade II listed building built in 1859-61 in the Gothic Revival style. A church is recorded on or close to this site since the 13th Century, and was originally dedicated to St Erbin.