Dwygyfylchi is a village in Conwy County in North Wales. The village is located on the coast of north wales and lies to the east of the town of Penmaenmawr and 2.5 miles away from the town of Conwy.
Dwygyfylchi lies at the foot of the Sychnant Pass. The pass connects Conwy and Penmaenmawr via Dwygyfylchi and runs through the south side of the Conwy Mountain where there are Neolithic hut circles and Caer Seion Castle hill fort.
Saint Gwynin's Church in the village was built in 1889 and the pews of the present church were made from the roof timbers of the 1760 building, the foundation stone of which was preserved and mounted on the vestry wall of the present church, where it can still be seen. St. Gwynin lived in the seventh century. He was, according to legend, the son of a wicked prince named Helyg, and his Gwylmabsant (Patronal Festival) is December 31st.
With Penmaenmawr to its west and Penmaenbach to its east, the village is easily accessible via the A55 which follows the coastline through North Wales. The village is also ideally located to access an attractive stretch of beach coastline and also the Penmaenmawr golf course, located above Dwygyfylchi.