Llangoed is a village located to the north of Beaumaris, on the Isle of Anglesey, North Wales. The village lies on the banks of the Afon Lleiniog river which flows from the hamlet of Glanrafon and spills into the sea on the shore of the Menai Strait.
Llangoed translates to English as 'the church in the wood', and the 17th-century parish church of St Cawrdaf stands to the north of the village, near a Victorian school and chapel. Much of St Cawrdaf's Church was restored in 1881 by Henry Kennedy, although the north transept is dated 1612, and some stonework dates from an earlier church. ....
More Llangoed Tourist Information >>
Llangoed Forum >>